Wednesday, February 19, 2014

UPCYCLED DENIM SKIRT FOR VALENTINE'S DAY

UPCYCLED DENIM SKIRT FOR VALENTINE'S DAY

 
Front
 
For this Valentine's Day, I wanted to make something for my little one. So I took an old denim and converted it into a pretty pink skirt. All I did was cut the denim at the crotch horizontally. I took pink satin fabric and put some gathers using a sewing machine. I added a white ric-rac lace on the seam to press it down. Added a row of flower buttons close to the satin gathers or the ric-rac lace. For the belt I tied a pink satin ribbon into a bow. I loved how it turned out and so did my little one. So I guess you may love it too. So pick an old denim and get set to make one. 
 
 
Back
The rear is kept simple as it already has pockets. So pick an old denim and get set to make one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment