Friday, January 31, 2014

COLORFUL DISPLAY BOARD PINS

COLORFUL DISPLAY BOARD PINS ($2.00 Project)



Materials: 
1. Chenille stems ($1.00)

2. Push Pins ($1.00) 



Method:  
Step 1. Take any color chenille stem and wind it on your index finger and middle finger and form the shape of the digit '8'. Continue making the '8' shaped petals by interlacing the chenille stems. This step hardly takes a 2-3 minutes

Step 2.  Make different colored flowers. Just slide the same colored push pin through its center. I used the same color pin as the chenille stem, but maybe you may add a different colored pin to give a contrast color center to the flower-pin.



Step 3. I used these flower-pins as my display board pins. Now, my display board looks bright, attractive  and colorful. They are quiet different from the regular market ones and are quick to make in just few minutes.
I used a foam board for my display board and created a zigzag border using construction paper to decorate the sides.
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment