Thursday, May 16, 2013

HANDPAINTED GIRLS T-SHIRT

HANDPAINTED GIRLS T-SHIRT WITH CUTE GIRAFFE.


              Yesterday I was working on this project. My daughter has selected 'Giraffe' as her project for Kindergarten this year. I thought of a good idea of designing her T-shirt to go along with her project. She is a girl who loves pink and butterflies, flowers, princess etc. etc. So I knew she would definitely love this one. I first went and purchased a plain yellow T-shirt of her size. Then I made a rough sketch of the design and painted the same on it using fabric colors. In order to make it look more girlish, I added long eye-lashes, and little pink too. I added a butterfly and a flower for the tail using felt fabric. I added a tiny bow for the Giraffe too! It came out so well that my daughter is demanding a few more of different kinds.
 
 
 
 
                My daughter and myself had made a mask last year together, using foam sheets. It went so well with it. Here is the image of the mask too!
 
                I am planning to make a pair of hair clips or a headband to go with her T-shirt. So that is my next project. Keep waiting for more! Thanks for visiting my blog!  


 

 

4 comments:

  1. Soooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeee! Absolutely loved it! You could be the official designer for the children's brands like Disney etc. Loved the flower on the tail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this very Informative post. You can also read our blog : Printed girls’ t-shirt

    ReplyDelete