POOL NOODLE LAMP SHADE.
I made this lamp shade today , keeping in mind that spring is coming! It took me only about 30 minutes or less to complete it.
- Swimming Pool Noodle-$1 available at dollar store in many colors.
- Snap blade Utility Knife/ X-Acto Knife-$1 available at dollar store.
- Hot glue sticks-$1 (packs available at dollar store)
- A ruler-$1 available at dollar store but I had it already at home.
- A Sharpie Marker.( I had it already at home).
- A Screw Driver-$1 available at dollar store but I had it already at home).
- An empty plastic cake box lid.(disposable one used here).
Step 1: I took a sharpie marker and marked at 1/2 inch intervals using a ruler. First I marked at 1 inch interval but they were too thick.So I then marked at 0.5 inch intervals and using an Utility Knife I cut them into slices placing on a hard surface or a cutting mat.It could cut very easily through the noodle. I cut 42 cirles of 0.5 inch thickness.