Lately I have been drooling over Foam Craft sheets which I bought from the Dollar Store. After I bought them, I keep getting a lot of ideas in my mind to work with them. Here are few of the crafts that I did some time ago. I am sharing these with you ....They can be made quickly in 30 minutes or less and are easy to do.
MATERIALS USED MAINLY ARE:
- Foam Craft Sheets-$1 from the dollar store comes in assorted colors.
- Hot glue gun- I had this already at home.
- Mini Glue sticks-$1 from the dollar store (pack of 20sticks). I have bought a lot and stored with me.
- For some crafts I used a Sharpie marker.
- Pair of scissors-$ 1 from dollar store.
- For some crafts I used crystals, and already cut foam sheet alphabets, piece of ribbon etc.
Some of the crafts are;
1. I made this door hanger for my son's room.
2. I made this door hanger for my daughter's room.
3.I made this for the main door to let the visitor's know if I am at home or not.
On the reverse side ,
4. Bag Tag or Luggage Tag for my daughter.
5. Photo Frame for my son.