Thursday, May 9, 2013

FOAM CRAFT PEN HOLDER

FOAM CRAFT PEN HOLDER.

 
Teacher appreciation week is going on..... So I decided to make some stuff for my kids each day. I got the idea to make this frog pen holder because my son's teacher uses froggies all over the classroom. I thought there wouldn't be any other great idea than this!                                                                    
 
 
 So all I did was first made a rough sketch on paper first then I traced it on the foam sheet and cut them out and hot glued them. That's all.....
 I covered an empty can with foam sheet and to avoid any sharp edges I covered  the edge with a border too.
 
 
 Lastly, I took a sharpie marker and made the dotted outlines and wrote a quotation using the word related to frog, 'HOPPY' instead of 'HAPPY' on purpose.
 
 
I hope the teacher likes her totally handmade gift which was specified on the flyer sent home last week.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment