Saturday, February 22, 2014

'BEARY CUTIE FAIRY' HAND PAINTED GIRL'S T-SHIRT

'BEARY CUTIE FAIRY' HAND PAINTED GIRL'S T-SHIRT


This month I designed another t-shirt for my little one for Valentine's day. I hand painted it using acrylic colors. I just used some heart shaped pink buttons for the magic wand and the shoes. I added  a green satin ribbon for the bow. I scattered few different color hearts all over the front to balance the empty spaces around.

 
When I was painting this, it reminded of those heart shaped candies with some messages written on them.

 
Here is a picture of those heart shaped candies.... I wished some plastic buttons of this kind were also available. I never searched for them yet, but maybe they are available.


She is really a 'Beary Cutie Fairy'. Don't you think so?


Kindly leave your comments below if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment