Friday, December 12, 2014

REMAKING COASTERS

REMAKING COASTERS

 
Today I am posting after many months. I shouldn't say that I did not do any crafting all these days, but I simply did not find time to post them. I will gradually post all of them one by one. Today I did a quick remaking of my coasters. It is a simple project and takes hardly few minutes.
 Here is a picture of what they looked like before their remaking. I had four of such coasters.
Step 1. The cork layer started to come off. So, I just took it off completely from all the four coasters.
Step 2. Then I took red colored foam sheet and marked out the inner diameter and cut out four circles of red foam sheet using a pair of scissors.

Step 3. All I had to do was use some glue dots and paste the red circles inside the plastic ones. Voila!!
 
They look amazing just as new. I made it coordinating with my couch. You may choose your favorite colors or have several colored circles cut out handy and keep changing according to the season or occasion. Try it out!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment